Sabado, Mayo 12, 2012

Message From a Fan

I'm a big big fan of NBA, One of my favorite player all time is Blake Griffin.  For a big guy like him, guess what? He can fly.  He is unstoppable. Players will think more than twice if they want to defend the onslaught of Blake Griffin athleticism. HAHA. Everybody wants to be in the poster but not with Blake. Without a doubt Mr Griffin will surely slam the ball in the rim no matter who or how big his defender is. Maybe that's his hobby.

Along with Chris Paul, Thanks to them. The Los Angeles Clippers is now back on tract as they made it again to the most awaited NBA playoffs.

This is the reason why I made this blog.  This made me realized how great player he is.As I made a self promised to be the number 1 fan of Blake Griffin and to follow his career.  That's why Im dedicating this blog to Blake Griffin high flying ability.

One day, I am sure. Blake Griffin NBA career will prosper more than anyone else.

Come join me and lets fly with Blake Griffin

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento